How to use Uber: Technology makes our life easier. Nowadays it is very easy to go somewhere else with online car booking apps like Uber and Ola. Among all the available car riding services, Uber is popular and widely used around the world. Uber App is freely available for Android, iOS and Windows Platforms.
Ride-sharing is getting a multi-billion-dollar business during the last several decades. The traditional taxi industry was upended and is now forced to compete with motorists with their own cars, sometimes as a side job, summoned from the tap of a smartphone.
How To Use Uber on Android and iOS
Millions of us now apply for these programs frequently, but some still have questions. One thing is sure: These programs are very popular because the rides are usually considerably less expensive than a cab. Uber is not just a cab service, but it allows you to request a private driver in almost any city that Uber is active. It is one of the trusted car sharing services with private drivers through their iPhone and Android phones.
Here in this article, we are going to share how to book a ride using Uber App on Android and iOS Smartphones and also you will learn how to use Uber Promo Codes to free Uber ride.
How to Sign up for Uber on Android
- Uber app is officially available on Google Play Store so you can easily download and install it.
- Link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubercab&hl=en
- Once the installation is completed, open the app and click on sign up.
- Uber will need your name, mobile amount, e-mail, language, and billing information. You can use the promotional code YCAE8H21UE to get a $20 free ride.
- Click on the Sign-Up button.
- Your account will be created and you will be sent a confirmation email.
How to Sign up for Uber on iPhone
- Uber app is also available on iOS app Store so all you have to do is just open App Store and install it.
- Link – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/uber/id368677368?mt=8
- Rest process is the same like Android.
How to Request for an Uber Driver
- After installation, now its time to book a Ride.
- Open app on your Android or iOS phone and log in with the username and password.
- There are five different types of car services available on uber, depending on the city you live in.
- Ping your location.
- Select the vehicle you want to request (UberX, UberXL, UberSELECT…)
- Drag the pin to the blue dot on the map to mark your location. This blue dot represents your actual location and so that’s where the Uber driver will be picking you up.
- Tap the Set Pickup Location button once your location is set.
The Uber will give you a phone number of your driver. You may use it to speak to the driver in case you have any special directions.
If you would like to cancel your vehicle reservation for any reason, you need to do this before 5 minutes, otherwise, you will be charged a $5 charge.
Thanks for reading this article. If you have any question then comment below.